Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Last Trait

I thought that this activity showed what means the most to the person. What trait or characteristic they have that they would never want to loose. Some people I dont think took it seriously becasue they wrote things down that they could live without like the color of there hair or how old they were. In order for this activity to work everyone should of put down things they thought they would never loose. It would of made the entire activity harder. This activity at the beginning was really easy but the longer it went on the harder it got pick which one to throw away. By the end some people had to make really hard decisions. The last one in my hand was sister. I love my siblings and i get along with all of them. I wouldn't give anything in the whole world for them. I can't imagine life without them. That is why i kept that one till the very end. They mean the most to me in my life. The second to last one I gave away is Lutheran. I can't even think about a life without being able to go to church. I go as often as I can. If my religion or my sibilings were taken from me i don't know what I would do. That is why i held on to those two till the very end.

No comments: